Recharge Button Kit
Heart Smart Arts' very own and better (we think!) answer to the 'naughty corner'. This is the RECHARGE BUTTON!
The Recharge Button is a fun way to help children 'Power Up!' OR 'calm down' and importantly give them a plan of action for when they are feeling upset. This little gem will:
- Help them to calm down;
- Help them to discover what they are feeling;
- Give them some options for what to do to feel better;
- And put these into action!
What are the benefits?
- A go-to solution for parents and children when your child is having a bad day/ a meltdown/ feeling sad;
- Positive behaviour management and reinforcement;
- A learning opportunity to talk to your child about feelings and how to begin to understand and work with their feelings (and therefore gain knowledge about how you can better support them);
- A playful opportunity to express their creativity through colour choice, hand printing, decorating.
What's in the pack?
- Your 'How To' guide;
- The 'Recharge button' (a specially chosen cardboard box for you to design);
- 1 x 100ml pot of paint in a colour of your choice for hand printing the button;
- Emotion cards to design and go inside the button.
This activity helps your children to be more able to and more independent at managing their emotions. Emotional resilience and understanding here we come! Win win!
There is no age limit for this activity, but we recommend that it works best for children of primary school age. Younger children will need more support with completing the emotion cards and using the button in general
Get yours now!